Join our 2018 subscribers club AIH FC 11 December 2017
Today we're delighted to announce our new club for 2018 - AIH FC (that's fan club, not football club).
Anyone familiar with the label, should be accustomed to our annual singles clubs. In the last six years our "legendary" Singles Clubs have seen us release over 100 artists on pizzas, postcards and an assortment of other formats. They've featured debut releases from heavy hitters (Abattoir Blues, Joey Fourr, Splashh), nuggets from good friends (Happyness, Trust Fund, Porridge Radio) and even a few Weezer covers (Doe, Pinact, KEEL HER).
In 2018 we'll be trying something different. We've got some really big releases that we're extremely excited to share with you. In order to give these releases our full attention, we'll be giving the Singles Club a rest. Instead we'd like to introduce AIH FC - the best fan club you could ever hope to be a member of. We've made it cheap, thrown in lots of fun exclusives and also tried to give a nod to previous singles clubs.
AIH FC membership costs £16 and includes:
- 15% discount on all 2018 releases
- A members only enamel AIH pizza pin badge
- A 12 track 2018 sampler CD
- Numbered membership card
- An A6 postcard with an original 60 second drawing from our chief of design Kieran Gabriel
- Exclusive pre-sale links for any Art is Hard gigs/our summer parties
- All housed in a handstamped Art is Hard pizza box
- AND a monthly digital mixtape just for subscribers
Or for just £5 extra, get the official AIH FC 'kit'. A screenprinted black and white ringer tshirt. Membership is limited to 100 and other than the tshirt, all elements are exclusive to AIH FC members. You can grab either bundle from here.